(selected restrictions may apply)
The Re-Impact Custom Made Table Tennis Blade– a lightweight combination racket designed for your style of play.
Are you in search of a combination racquet that fits your style of play? Do you seek a racquet that will give you a slight edge, a slight advantage? Re-Impact, makes a unique line of racquets, from defensive to offensive, for close to the table to mid distance play.
Call us for consultation. We will be happy to assist!.
Re-Impact blades are not for everyone. Before you purchase a Re-Impact racquet, consider the following premises and main attributes.
1. Weight: Light weight - made primarily with a balsa core.
2. Thickness: 1.3 to 1.8 times thicker than a typical blade.
3. Speed: A Stiff outer ply (or plies), increasing speed.
4. Size. The midsized and over-sized racquets are larger than conventional blades.
5. Combination. Different forehand speed than backhand.
6. One at a time: No production runs. Each are handcrafted.
7. Asymmetric: Slightly longer lower half for better swing dynamics.
Interested, please read the user guide - http://re-impact-blades.com/ Sill interested? We then encourage you to place a “refundable” $20.00 deposit and contact us – 801-722-5680. We will then work with you to select the perfect racquet for your style. Should you elect to continue, your deposit will be applied to the final cost of your Re-Impact racquet, which will range in price between $115 to $175. Should you discover that Re-Impact is not quite for you, we will immediately refund you your deposit monies.
Why buy a Re-Impact Blade from us.
1. North American Distributor: We are an official North American Distributor of Re-Impact Blades.
2. Free Shipping: If you live in North America, it is less expensive to order from us than overseas. Reason, we offer free shipping. If you order form an overseas supplier, chances are you will pay shipping costs. If you live outside of North America, certain shipping costs may apply.
3. Assembly. We offer a full range of rubber-sheets and will seal and assemble your Re-Impact racquet at no charge.
4. Mission. We are geared to meet your needs and provide customer satisfaction. We love table tennis and are players ourselves.
5. Speed: Your order with us will be fast tracked. Allow 2 to 3 weeks delivery time. This racquet is custom made and manufactured in Germany.
Re-Impact Blades are custom manufactured individually with German Know-How and Precision. No production lines, just care and thought. Re-Impact is owned by master craftsman, Achim Rendler. He and his brother built the company and have gained respect in Germany and world-wide for their quality craftsmanship.
Please note that these blades are highly customized and are primarily suited for experienced players seeking to elevate their game by finding a customized light weight racquet.