(selected restrictions may apply)
der-materialspezialist Contact Premium Plus - is a professional VOC-free table tennis adhesive.
This adhesive can be used in two ways:
1) for glueing rubbers onto blades (one layer of glue)
2) for creating more spin and speed (more layers of glue)
The advantage of CONTACT PREMIUM PLUS in comparison to other glues is how easily removeable the glue is when changing rubbers.
- Shake the bottle before usage. Rinse sponges with water for reuse.
- Drip the glue on both blade and the rubbers-sponge evenly.
- Spread the glue evenly using the provided sponge.
- Let the glue dry 15-20 minutes.
- Press the rubber onto the bat using a rolling pin.
To create more spin and speed (several layers) repeat above steps 2-4 times.
Gluing ANTIS and OX Pimples with der-materialspezialist CONTACT PREMIUM PLUS:
CONTACT PREMIUM PLUS works great for glueing ANTI-TOPSPIN rubbers and OX pimples without changing the playing characteristics of these rubbers.
Spread 1 thin layer of CONTACT PREMIUM PLUS onto your bat and rubber and let it dry 15-20min.
Place the rubber onto the blade and assemble it using a rolling pin.
The rubber can be easily removed after this procedure.
Abides by the guidelines and rules of the ITTF
For a larger picture please click on "Lightbox".