(selected restrictions may apply)
We offer expert racket assembly for those who purchase a blade and rubber from our store. The racket assembly process is as follows:
1. Seal Purchased Racket with light coat of varnish. Varnish used. TSP Topcoat.
2. Glue Rubber Sheets with VOC International Federation Approved Glue XIOM IBond (For OX Sponge we use a TSP Glue Sheet).
3. Affix Rubber Sheet using Roller to Blade
4. Cut Rubber Sheet Using Matt Knife with Sharp Razor
5. Affix Edge Tape To Racket
We use our own inventory of sealer, glue, edgetape. If you have a preference for use using a particular type of glue or varnish, we recommend you add them to the shopping cart and use our custom assembly option. Prior to check out, please specify forehand rubber, backhand rubber and any particular nuances you would like us to do during the assembly process.